- To get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To continually communicate the result of our activities to you
- To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property
- To do whatever is in your best interest
Action Plan to Sell Your Home:
- Enter your listing in the Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois.
- Schedule a tour of your home for area Realtors.
- Prepare a brochure with color pictures and features of your home for potential buyers.
- Advise you of any changes that might be helpful in making your property more marketable.
- Keep you informed of market fluctuations and their effects on the sale of your home
- Install a sign and a Supra electronic lock box, if appropriate
- Insure that perspective Buyers of the Coveny Team are pre-qualified before they are shown your home.
- Advertise your home in the Coveny Team Insert Flyer quarterly, which is distributed into 28,000 Daily Herald newspapers and sent to 12,000 homes and furnish you with copies.
- Advertise your home on the Internet with the Coveny Team web page www.covenyhomes.com, Cyberhomes.com, Realtor.com and RE/MAX.com and submit the Coveny Team web page to over 500 search engines per month.
- Daily follow-up emails to agents who have shown your home and provide you with weekly reports of their feedback and comments.
- Present “All” written offers either by telephone or in person and negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
- Employ a full time licensed managing broker, personal assistant/closing coordinator, a communications coordinator who are familiar with all aspects of your transaction. All three of them can answer any of your questions and the Closing Coordinator will handle all of the details of your pending sale to insure your home closes.
- Meet all appraisers at your home, if needed and supply them with all necessary information.
- Set up appointments for all necessary inspections and keep you informed of all results.
WE WANT TO EARN THE RIGHT TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU!